Wellstreams Application Process
Who Should Apply?
Wellstreams is open to adults who wish to discern a call to companion others on their spiritual journeys. We look for those individuals who can demonstrate the ability to reflect deeply on their own life experience and have the capacity to articulate their own theological or spiritual tradition. Many who have sought this program have had others affirm their spiritual gifts of presence and prayer.
With intentional discernment woven throughout the program, it is not necessary to know beforehand how you may put your Wellstreams learning to use it is only necessary to be open to the mystery and movement of God’s Spirit.
Accepted applicants are required to be in spiritual direction, meeting regularly (every 4–6 weeks) for the duration of the program. (If you do not have a spiritual director we can help—see our Referral Service.)
- Tuition: $1,500 per semester for Phase One and Two (encompassing 5 semesters)
- Final 6th Semester is $750 and includes both required and several optional classes.
- Application Fee: $75 NONREFUNDABLE FEE WITH APPLICATION FORM
- Initial Payment: $375 is due upon acceptance into the program. This is applied to the first semester tuition.
- Book Fees: There are some required books for each semester. The amount varies and typically is no more than $90.
- Scholarships: Partial scholarships are available for those in financial need. Requests for scholarships are considered by the Wellstreams Advisory Council on a semiannual basis.
- Participants are encouraged to look for funding from local congregations and/or organizations that might benefit from your training.
For information about the Wellstreams Program: contact Amanda Cushing, 614/228-8867 or email@example.com