The Spirituality Network truly is a network: a variety of resources for your spiritual life connected by the common thread of desire for spiritual depth and growth. We are an ecumenical Christian community of acceptance and inclusion. We seek to create hope, peace, and purpose in our community.
This article about our 25th anniversary celebration discusses the need the Network seeks to fulfill: On the Threshold >
- That God’s love is unconditional
- That each person is drawn into relationship with God through the circumstances of human experience
- That a healthy, ongoing relationship with God, self, and all of creation moves one to respond authentically to the needs of others
- That a contemplative life stance must be rooted in prayer, nonviolence, and a radical passion for truth
- Education and formation through the Wellstreams Program
- Spiritual direction referrals for groups and individuals
- Retreat planning and facilitation
- Programs to foster the spiritual life, including continuing education and professional enrichment for those in caring ministries
- Both those with and without formal faith affiliations
The Spirituality Network, Inc. is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization.